Saturday, January 7, 2012

What do you think of this?

there's this guy i talked to for almost 2 years and we are still really good friends. i had no choice but to move on because now he has a girlfriend. a few months back, i happened to be somewhere and they both came waltzing in. i thought i was gonna freak, but instead i enjoyed the rest of my evening and had a blast. while i was there i couldn't help but notice that he was staring at me-he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. his girlfriend was aware of who i was and became uncomfortable so they left. while he has been going out with her, he continued to call me baby and tell me he still loved me. personally i think he wants her for ; something i never gave him. and i've been told by way to many people that i look better than her. is he still into me or is he just playing with my emotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment