Saturday, January 7, 2012

Seems like a silly dream but i feel that this may have some definite meaning.. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS?

so i had this dream that begins in the cab of a semi truck.. so me and my 2 roommates are stuffed in this cab, following other semi trucks with no cargo. the other cabs had other people from my college in them.. for whatever reason we were traveling across dry deserted land.. suddenly we stop and there's this rest station.. i enter the men's restroom at the rest stop and instead of it being a regular public restroom it's like a men's locker room illuminated with red light and a bunch of naked men walking around and the further i walk in, the deeper i proceed into a dark, red illuminated maze of men's showers.. i start panicking and i fall to the wet floor and i cant recover to my feet so im forced to scurry along the shower on my knees.. eventually i get so good at sliding and gliding that it's like im iceskating on my knees on miles and miles of wet shower tile floor.. i finally find the exit and i think to myself 'damn, what time am i supposed to meet everyone back at the pickup trucks" so i pull out my phone to check the time and all the characters on the keypad are in some different language and on the screen is a video playing of my friend and partner making love.. also, the screen illuminated in red WHICH IS VERY WIERD.. i start walking up this hill right next to the exit from which i came, uming it'd lead me to the area where the trucks are parked.. it did but the trucks are gone and so are my roommates and all the other people that go to my college that were in the other trucks but there's an old wooden house (like an old western saloon) on the porch are 3 girls i recognize from church during my childhood years.. so i start having small talk with them and joint appears in one of the girls mouth WHICH WAS ALSO WIERD.. we did finish the joint but i didn't feel hi or anything.. after that i dont remember any transition i just remember sitting at a dining room table with maya angelou and the 3 girls, eating fruit tail out of golden goblets that were shaped like swans.. one of the girls says "i dont eat this kind of food" maya angelou opens up this green cookbook that my mom also owns since i was little.. she points out to the girl that there are different types of food and that she must try them because the girl needs new adventure and experience in her life.. THE END!! wtf? what's this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment