Sunday, January 8, 2012

How long can the county keep your car for evidence?

I was a party about a month ago. There was a big fight that broke out so me n my friends decieded to leave. I had someone else that was sober drive cuz i was obviously not in any conditon to drive. The guy that was driving had 3-5 guys rushing at my car trying to bust my windows in he was swerving and accidently ran one guy over and killed him. They arrested me because it was my car but let me out when they realized i wasn't the driver. They now have the guy that was driving in costudy and its been about a month now. Im currently working 2 jobs and trying to move and go to college in January. How long can they keep my car for ? or long will be it be till he is sentenced and all of this is over? The car is being held for evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment