Sunday, January 8, 2012

What do you think of this e-mail? ?

I heard that you talk to girls about the love of God so that they will sleep with you but unlike them I believe that you are a real Christian; just desperately misguided and extremely pathetic. I used you. I thought "If I can get a Christian guy to date me without seeking God's face or worshipping him, without any humility or self sacrifice, without any affliction or trial, without going through persecution or tribulation, without any labor or toil then I’ve won the lottery. I thought that since you had been rejected by 300 girls you would be stuiped enough to date a non-Christian. I also figured that since you were such a good person you would eventually feel guilty for using me and playing with my emotions and you would make me your girlfriend to justify your guilty conscience. Besse told me how desperate you were, according to them, she also tapes your phone conversations with her so that you she can blackmail you later on. What would happen to your reputation if this information got into the wrong hands? You better meet with me and explain yourself. I feel so miserable right now and I want to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment