Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How can i find out if these are hints that he likes me?

So there is this guy that is in my Math & LA cl that i like. He sits right across from me in LA and we always talk to each other. Everyday he puts his legs in under my table instead under his table. I am not from the U.s and so everyday he says a new place that i am from. He always makes me laugh with either a funny face or saying/doing something funny. Sometimes i have to read for our group and i am not that good of a reader so when it gets to a really big/hard word he always like says it the right way in like a joking way.He is like tall and i am not that tall and so he always jokes around with how tall i am by calling me shorty and stuff. He even told me what he was planning on doing this weekend (hes going to a movie and the mall) One time he sat by me when we could have choosen to sit somewhere else for the computers and then wanted to show me something that he could do with a computer. I have tried to get his friend to tell me who he likes but he wont tell me. So is that like a way of him telling me that he likes me? Sorry if it is long and juumps around alot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment